A rewarding career shouldn’t have to come at a cost, which is why BlueFit is presenting you with an opportunity to ‘love work’ and ‘live leisure’.
There are many benefits of working for BlueFit which include flexibility around study, family and leisure commitments. And if that isn’t enough, as a team member you get free facility access, discounted learn-to-swim lessons, along with many other professional development and training opportunities.
Right now BlueFit is offering FREE training to selected Swim Instructor applicants. Eligible Swim Instructor applicants will also receive a $500 bonus once they’re in the water teaching.*
To take advantage of this generous opportunity, click here.
If you have a passion for helping others, enjoy working with children and have a welcoming and inclusive nature then we think you’d make a great Swim Instructor. Our team is filled with friendly and vibrant personalities, and our programs run year-round across multiple BlueFit locations.
Whether you have previous experience or a willingness to learn, the BlueFit Swim Instructor Program will support you through the process of becoming a qualified swim instructor, including the opportunity to gain hands-on experience at your local BlueFit facility.
The program will include the following (subject to the terms and conditions listed below):
- Free Training – Swimming and Water Safety Teacher (SISSS00112) Course
- Work Experience Placement Program (20 hours): To assist bridge the gap between the Swimming and Water Safety Teacher course and employment, participants will be provided a work experience placement at their local BlueFit facility. In this unpaid work experience placement participants will gain important job skills and knowledge that will enhance their chance of employment.
- If successful in obtaining employment at your local BlueFit facility and after completing four weeks of regular shifts you will be eligible for a $500 bonus*
So how does it work?
The following is the simple four-step process that all applicants will be required to complete:
- Attend an in-person information and group screening session.
- Attend an in-person course at a selected location.
- Complete in-water training.
- Receive on-going employment.*
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
For further information about employment opportunities with BlueFit, click here.