Strength for Life is a popular way for older South Australians aged 50+ to keep active, maintain their physical and mental wellbeing and make friends in a supportive and fun environment.
The Strength for Life team offers individualised programs written by our Exercise Physiologists for both our gym and hydrotherapy classes, which are supervised by our accredited instructors.
Benefits of the Strength for Life program, may include:
- Supervised, progressive strength training sessions at least twice per week at an allocated time.
- At least one suitably qualified fitness instructor will oversee the session.
- Assessment by an appropriate fitness professional (in some cases an exercise physiologist).
- A personalised program.
- An accessible and safe environment for people aged 50+ years with venue safety guidelines and risk protocols in place.
- Opportunities to socialise with other participants before and after exercise sessions.
You too can join the Strength for Life program in two easy steps! To start this process, you will need to fill out an enrolment form. All forms are available at reception.
For further information about the Strength for Life program, click here.