We are excited to finally announce the re-opening of the Health Club at the Aquadome!
Following recent announcements made by the state government, the health club will now re-open Monday 1st June but with strict health and hygiene measures in place.
- The gym will only be available for individual training by booking through the BlueFit Health Club App
- The gym will be restricted to 20 people per 45 session at any one time.
- Group fitness and small group training classes will be reduced to 10 people in line with government restrictions of 4 square metres per person.
- Bookings are available 7 days in advance.
- You must train with a towel and wipe down equipment after use.
- Changing room facilities and water fountains will be closed.
- Aquatic facilities remain closed.
- 24/7 access will not be available. Revised hours can be found on our website.
- Strict social distancing & hygiene measures must be adhered to.
- All bookings must be made through the BlueFit Health Club app which you can download by clicking the link below.
- Classes will be available to book 24 hours before the scheduled time. We will continue to review the timetable each week and adjust it based on demand.
- Members who have not used the BlueFit Health Club app before will get an email in the next 48 hours to invite you to mywellness.
We understand many will be disappointed that we have not opened the aquatic facilities. At the present time, based on the current restrictions in place, the utility and environmental costs involved in heating such large bodies of water can not be justified. We will provide updates as restrictions continue to ease and look to open the aquatic area during the next round stage of changes to restrictions.
We believe leisure facilities play an important role in the health and wellbeing of the community, so we encourage you to start the cautious process of returning back to what you love! See you soon.
GET STARTED WITH THE BLUEFIT HEALTH CLUB APP
The BlueFit Health Club App will not only help keep you up to date with the latest news around centre, but also allow you to book, cancel and monitor your future bookings. If you have not logged in before you will receive an email from the centre to join Mywellness. Once your login has been activated through Mywellness you can begin following our step by step instructions below or watch our demonstration video above to begin.
HOW TO BOOK:
- Download the app.
- Login using your credentials.
- Scroll down to find the timetable tile.
- Select ‘See all’ to view the daily schedule.
- You can click on the class image to find out more about the session.
- Click ‘Book’ beside your desired class to book straight in.
- To cancel your booking, click “delete booking”.
- Once you have booked into your class you will be be sent a reminder prior to the class so ensure to have your push notifications turned on.
If you have any issues including not having received your email from mywellness as a new member please contact email@example.com.