Aquatics services begin to return from Saturday, September 4th
We are very pleased to let you know that phase one of the aquatic facility refurbishment is almost complete!
The 25-meter pool and learn to swim services will re-commence on Saturday the 4th of September 2021. The spa and steam room will resume from Wednesday, 8th September.
Although the aquatic facility reopens, your access to the leisure pool will be somewhat limited as we attempt to get back to business as usual. Please keep reading for more information.
A few things to make your experience as welcoming as possible:
- Your membership will NOT be reactivated until the 50m pool reopens or if you decide to start using the Aquadome services.
- Spa and Steam room services will resume as per normal operating hours under strict COVID safe protocols.
- To gain access to the pool for lap swimming or for rehabilitation purposes, please ensure you check the website for lane availability before attending to avoid disappointment.
- Learn To Swim will resume on Saturday, 4th September, families should’ve received an email from BlueFit Swimming regarding this last week.
- Aqua aerobics will resume on Monday, 6th September, please check the BlueFit app for times and to book into classes.
- Access to the spa and steam room will return from Wednesday, 8th September.
- Please also remember to be COVID safe, check in on arrival, continue to social distance, adhere to density signs and take direction from our friendly team.
If you have any questions please feel free to make contact via email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming back our swim school families and members over the coming weeks.