We are excited to finally announce the official re-opening of the pools at The Aquadome on Friday 17th July. To ensure we comply with government restrictions, the following measures will be in place:
- Aqua Classes will also be available from Friday 17th July.
- Bookings for Aqua classes must be made through the BlueFit Health Club App.
- Limited classes are available but we will continue to review our class offering over the coming weeks.
- The spa has a limit of 8 people and steam room has a limit of 4 people at one time.
- Swim School will return on Friday 17th July. Further information about swimming lessons will be sent to our learn to swim customers.
- Change room facilities will re-open.
- Strict social distancing & hygiene measures must be adhered to.
- During this period we are operating with winter opening hours. See below our current hours of operation.
Monday – Friday: 6:00am-7:00pm
As of Friday 17th July, all aquatic memberships will be reactivated. If you are not ready to return just yet please click here to continue your complementary suspension.
We believe leisure facilities play an important role in the health and wellbeing of the community. We look forward to seeing you again soon!